Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Morning.



Oops. (Sorry la but i dunno how to start.)
Today was quite a good day. Stupid IRRITATING grace left me alone in chinese class hahaha and i was rather bored. I even read my past chinese homeworks! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!
Okay no actually i read the bowling thing i did IN CHINESE only :) Heh.

-
Pe was good! It was good.

I saw this *@^#*!^@! girl taking pictures of herself in the bus justnow OMG i was so turned-off laaa. She smiled to herself and stuff, too! Psychotic, can?


-
I think i'm weird. I am just so weird.

Why am i weird?

'Cos i am prideful.



I.Am.Weird.Cos.I.Am.Prideful.

L.O.L.

How are YOU weird? :D
(I realise no one replies to my questions one, LORRRRR. What about my past questions about EGGWHITE/EGGYOLKS?! And a lot of other random questions?!!!)

-
Training tmr.
Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home